We understand that your trust in us is the most important capital of Andy Roasters (hereinafter referred to as "Andy Roasters", "we" or "us"). Your privacy is therefore essential for us.
The current privacy statement (hereafter referred to as "Privacy Statement") applies, inter alia, to (i) our website www.andy-roasters.be (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and (ii) all (commercial) relationships between Andy Roasters and its customers, prospects and business partners.
This Privacy Statement contains, among other things, information about the personal data that Andy Roasters collects, as well as about the way in which Andy Roasters uses and processes this personal data.
Andy Roasters wishes to emphasize that it always tries to act in accordance with the "Privacy Legislation", namely (i) the Belgian Privacy Act of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, (ii) the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and (iii) the (future) Belgian legislation on the implementation of the aforementioned Regulation.
Visiting the websites, buying goods / goods, subscribing to the newsletter, some communication with Andy Roasters, creating an account and registering for courses implies your explicit approval (by means of communication of your personal details or opt-in ) of the Privacy Statement and thus of the way in which Andy Roasters collects, uses and processes your personal data.
I. Types of personal data
Andy Roasters may collect and process the following personal data:
- First name
- Email address
- Telephone number (fixed and / or mobile)
- Account name
- Home address
- Customer number
- Year of birth
- Date of birth
- Social Media Data
- Company name
- Invoice address
- Company address
- Communication preference
- The login details of your mobile device
- Geographic location data
- IP address
- All personal data contained in the free field of the contact form
- All other personal data transferred voluntarily to Andy Roasters (eg during correspondence)
Andy Roasters also automatically collects anonymous information regarding the use you make of the Website. For example, Andy Roasters will automatically log which parts you visit from the Website, which web browser you use, which website you visited when you accessed the Website. We can not identify you on the basis of this information, but it allows Andy Roasters to compile statistics regarding the use of the Website.
II. Method of collection of personal data
This personal data is collected at or in the context of:
- Visit of the Website
- A collaboration with Andy Roasters
- Correspondence with and starting from Andy Roasters
The personal data collected by Andy Roasters are thus expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
The provision of certain personal data is (sometimes) a condition to be able to enjoy certain services (e.g. to access certain parts of the Website, to subscribe to newsletters, to participate in certain activities and events). This indicates which data are mandatory and which are optional.
III. Use personal data
Andy Roasters may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- The execution of an agreement with Andy Roasters (including the follow-up thereof)
- Answering questions (whether or not via contact form)
- To optimise the quality, management and content of the Website
- Sending newsletters
- Statistical purposes
- The layout of a quotation
- Providing support / assistance
- Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preference and - if applicable - on the basis of your explicit approval
- Confirmation of registration for an event
- Sending invoices and collection of payments
The processing takes place on the following legal grounds, as the case may be:
- You have given permission for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement with Andy Roasters or at your request before the conclusion of an agreement to take measures
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that is imposed on Andy Roasters
- Processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task of general interest
- Processing is necessary for the defence of the legitimate interests of Andy Roasters or of a third party, except when your interests or fundamental rights and your fundamental freedoms that require the protection of personal data outweigh those interests (especially if you are a minor)
IV. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Andy Roasters will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless it is necessary for the execution of the agreement and its optimisation (such as but not limited to Andy Roasters). In this context, your personal data may possibly be made public to payment providers, software suppliers, cloud partners, financial institutions, transport partners, etc.
If it is necessary for Andy Roasters to disclose your personal information to third parties in this context, the third party concerned is obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is possible that Andy Roasters may disclose your personal information:
- To the competent authorities (i) when Andy Roasters is obliged to do so by virtue of the law or in the framework of a judicial or a future judicial procedure and (ii) to indemnify and defend the rights of Andy Roasters.
- When Andy Roasters or almost all of its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data collected by Andy Roasters will be one of the transferred assets.
In all other cases, Andy Roasters will not sell, rent or pass on your personal data to third parties, unless it has (i) obtained your permission and (ii) has concluded a data processing agreement with the relevant third party that contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliant treatment of your personal data.
V. Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient who has his domicile or registered office in a country that is not covered by an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission, will be governed by provisions of a data transfer agreement, which are either ( (i) contain the standard contractual clauses set out in the 'Decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87 / EC)' or (ii) provide appropriate safeguards by any other mechanism under the Privacy Act or any other regulations concerning the processing of personal data.
VI. Storage of personal data
Unless a longer retention period is required or justified (i) by law or (ii) by compliance with another legal obligation, Andy Roasters will only keep your personal data for the period necessary for the achievement and fulfillment of the objectives, such as described in this Privacy Statement under 'III. Use personal data '.
VII. Your privacy rights
In the context of the processing of your personal data, you have the following privacy rights:
- Right to inspect your personal data;
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data;
- The right to delete your personal data ('right to be forgotten') (Andy Roasters does, however, point out in this connection that certain services will no longer be accessible or can be provided if you delete or have deleted certain necessary personal data);
- Right to a limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- The right to transfer your personal data;
- Right of objection / opposition to the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise your privacy rights, please contact [email protected] or fill in the form for the exercise of your privacy rights and send it to Andy Roasters by e-mail or by post.
In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge via the above-mentioned form. In addition, you can always verify, update, and / or change your personal data that you have provided in the creation of your account through your account.
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about the services or products from Andy Roasters, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button, as provided for in each e-mail from Andy Roasters.
VIII. Security personal data
Andy Roasters undertakes to take appropriate and reasonable physical, technological and organisational security measures with a view to preventing (i) unauthorised or unlawful access to your personal data, as well as (ii) loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Andy Roasters will keep all personal data it has collected onsite.
Notwithstanding (i) Andy Roasters security policy, (ii) the controls it carries out and (iii) the actions it imposes in this context, an infallible level of security can not be guaranteed. No method of transfer or retransmission via the internet nor any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so that Andy Roasters can not guarantee absolute security in this context.
Finally, the security of your account will also depend on the confidentiality of your password and other account information. Andy Roasters will never ask for your password, nor will you be obliged to communicate this yourself. If you have communicated your password to a third party, this third party will gain access to your account and your personal data through your password. In that case you are personally responsible for the actions that are taken by the use made of your account. Andy Roasters strongly advises you to change your password immediately when you determine that someone has access to your account, and immediately contact [email protected]
IX. Update Privacy Statement
Andy Roasters is entitled to update this Privacy Statement by placing a new version on the Website. It is strongly recommended that you consult the Websites and the page on which the Privacy Statement is displayed regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
X. References to other websites
XI. Contact Andy Roasters
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement or about how Andy Roasters collects, uses or processes your personal data, please contact us:
- Via e-mail: [email protected]
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which Andy Roasters has handled these questions or comments or if you have any complaints about how Andy Roasters collects, uses or processes your data, you can file a complaint with the Privacy Commission